Sex In The Sydney Blog
So what do you do when your new boyfriend is super shy & you're no extrovert yourself either. What do you do when you can see the relationship heading for a flatline because neither of you know how to make the right moves to get things moving? This is Amy's little dilemma, read on to find out what advice i give her.
Continued from yesterday's article on creative gift ideas for the one you love on Valentine's day, are the last two tips i've devised. Tips that will help you create a special and more personalised experience to spoil your lover on this special day.
It’s the day we celebrate love in all kinds of glorious ways, sometimes however we can struggle to find new ways of expressing our love and gratitude for our dear ones. So I’ve had a little think about it and come up with a few things that may help guide you.
I DON'T JUST SELL SEX, I AM A PURVEYOR OF ALL THINGS NICE, SUGAR & SPICE. I AM A PEDDLER OF TABOOS AND ENERGY!
From her beginnings to her recent transformation, the sex industry still conveys mystery and society still harbors misconceptions. I feel there’s a need, not to justify nor impose but to explain from a personal stand point, what it is sex workers offer to the individual and society. What do you think she actually sells?
Last week we looked at the positive side of masturbation. This week we’ll flip that on it’s head and have a look at some of the more negative aspects of masturbation.
I love a bit of erotic fiction, heck sometimes it’s better than porn. You can weave elaborate images in your mind and the visual possibilities become limitless. From modern erotica to vintage and late 19th century, we can explore a bit of them all in the months to come.
Like most things in life we can usually attribute a positive and negative side to our actions. Masturbation is one of those things that have arguments on both sides of the fence. So let’s discuss the positive side of masturbation.
Part two of ‘ten great places to go on dates in Sydney”. There’s something for everyone in this list!
It’s an untouched area in the sex industry, a service especially for lesbians and bi women. A brilliant new approach to the industry led by @Michelle’s.
There’s some fantastic places to go on dates in Sydney. Whether it’s a first date or just some much needed alone time with your loved one, here’s some great ideas for places to go in our beloved town.
More Articles ...
- POSITION OF THE WEEK...THE SEATED AND STANDING WHEELBARROW.
- REAL PROBLEMS FOR REAL MEN...TAKING OFF WOMENS BRAS.
- *PART TWO* HOW TO TEL IF SHE LIKES YOU... TEN SIGNS TO LOOK FOR.
- POSITION OF THE WEEK....FOOT WANKING/ FOOT JOBS.
- *PART ONE* HOW TO TELL IF SHE LIKES YOU...TEN SIGNS TO LOOK FOR.
- INFECTION OF THE WEEK...VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION (AKA "THRUSH")
- THE LAST POSITION OF THE WEEK ARTICLE FOR 2017...SIXTY NINERS!!
- INFECTION OF THE WEEK...BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS (AKA "BV")
- MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR....WHAT COMES NEXT IN 2018!!!
- POSITION OF THE WEEK...DOGGY STYLE.
- DISEASE OF THE WEEK...CRABS (PUBIC LICE).
- WHY DO WOMEN SOMETIMES FAKE ORGASMS?