Sex In The Sydney Blog
It’s not a surprise to anyone, that there are certain sex positions that are more dangerous than others. But do you know which are the most dangerous?
A continuation of Friday's article. Another five places to take your fury friend and make possible connections with like-minded interesting people.
If you have a fur baby, then you know exactly what I’m talking about. Sometimes they tend not to appreciate your need for absolute privacy when you’re trying to get down and dirty with your lover. Here’s a hilarious story about one guy’s traumatic experience!
I know what you’re thinking, what do pearl necklaces have to do with erotic massage right? Pearl necklace…it’s a little bit deceptive and a lot naughty!
So last time I wrote about the reverse cowboy I described the first version of the position. This time we’re talking about the second version.
More Articles ...
- POSITION OF THE WEEK...THE STARFISH.
- THE LANGUAGE OF EROTIC MASSAGE #7...BODY SLIDES.
- FOREPLAY, A NECESSITY TO GREAT SEX.
- SEX TOY OF THE WEEK...THE INSERTION G-SPOT VIBRATOR.
- THE LANGUAGE OF EROTIC MASSAGE #6...DRY ROOTING.
- WHY DO WOMEN HAVE AFFAIRS?
- SEX TOY OF THE WEEK...THE BLOW-UP DOLL.
- THE LANGUAGE OF EROTIC MASSAGE #5...REVERSE BODY SLIDES.
- POSITION OF THE WEEK...THE REVERSE COWBOY (version 1).
- BEAUTIFUL ANGEL.
- THE LANGUAGE OF EROTIC MASSAGE #4...GOLDEN SHOWERS.
- POSITION OF THE WEEK...REVERSE MISSIONARY.