Sex In The Sydney Blog
What is flirting? It’s when someone unconsciously or consciously sends sexual signals to another they are interested in. Females and males in heterosexual relationships convey these signals in different ways. This week we will be looking at common flirting signals.
While sexiness is associated with being young, sex isn't at its best when you're young. There has been a 100% increase in STis in people over 50 in Queensland since 2013-2017 and 20-year-olds are twice as likely to be abstinent as people the same age in 1990s. Nursing home beds must be creaking everywhere as there are rising rates of sex and STI among seniors.
When you're in your 20s and 30s you expect to get a boner every single time, every single morning. however as you age, your old man doesn't always respond the same way you want him to. Erectile issues can affect anyone at any age, however the longer you're around the more likely you are to encounter them.
More Articles ...
- How to have Multiple Partners without being a Jerk
- How to Receive Oral
- Foreplay 101
- What are common fetishes?
- Cheating vs an Open Relationship
- How to Escalate or De-escalate from a kiss
- The Correct Way to Send a Dick Pic
- Sugar Babe Meets Salty End
- Knock Knock, Who's there?
- How to Kiss
- Love Bombing
- What should I expect in a Bodyslide massage?