Sex In The Sydney Blog
If you have a fur baby, then you know exactly what I’m talking about. Sometimes they tend not to appreciate your need for absolute privacy when you’re trying to get down and dirty with your lover. Here’s a hilarious story about one guy’s traumatic experience!
I know what you’re thinking, what do pearl necklaces have to do with erotic massage right? Pearl necklace…it’s a little bit deceptive and a lot naughty!
So last time I wrote about the reverse cowboy I described the first version of the position. This time we’re talking about the second version.
This vibrator is like no other, insertable and filling, vibrating and to be used whenever and whenever you please. What more could a girl want in a friend.
Now I know that I’ve already written about body slides and you might think well why didn’t I also include reverse body slides as part of that post. Well, it’s because I think reverse body slides deserve a post of their own!
Does this position sound as cheesy to you as it does to me? Luckily it’s just cheesy by name and not by action or function. Let’s talk cowboys!
These two words aren’t lightly thrown around the halls of massage parlours, they’re spoken in secret, in steamy rooms, behind closed doors and only amongst the deceptively raunchy.
More Articles ...
- SHOULD WE HAVE SEX ON THE FIRST DATE?
- THE LANGUAGE OF EROTIC MASSAGE #3...GREEK.
- SEX TOY OF THE WEEK...HANDCUFFS.
- POSITION OF THE WEEK...THE IRISH GARDEN.
- THE LANGUAGE OF EROTIC MASSAGE #2...SPANISH.
- SEX TOY OF THE WEEK...ANAL BEADS.
- THE LANGUAGE OF EROTIC MASSAGE #1...FRENCH.
- WHY RESPECT IS SO IMPORTANT TO MEN.
- SEX TOY OF THE WEEK... NIPPLE CLAMPS.
- HAPPY MARDI GRAS SYDNEY!!!
- POSITION OF THE WEEK... THE COWBOY.
- SEX TOY OF THE WEEK...COCK RINGS.