We have previously discussed how to choke in detail in our article How to strangle safely. Today I’m going to give you some detailed choking techniques.
- Use the jawline as grip and tilt their head little sideways to give the illusion of helplessness and losing control.
- Most of the times, just the idea of your hands on her neck gets her off. enough to cup the front of the neck or place your hand on the side of the neck – no choking is necessary.
- Be aware of the surroundings, even if you are not having sex on a bed.
- Pay attention to their hand signals and safe words.
- Ensure airflow and blood flow get through by performing pulses.
- Never apply pressure on the windpipe.
- Do not pull on the neck upwards.
- Never use the neck as a grip to move the person around. Use legs hips, arms. Remove your grip and move them, don’t risk it.
- Do not apply pressure for longer than two seconds.
- Do not try choking when drunk, on medications or when you are high.
Enjoy the play,